Customize your tour through Düsseldorf with the city's HopOn-HopOff buses
Traveling through Düsseldorf this spring? Get the best of a guided tour without the strict timetable. The city’s HopOn-HopOff bus tours let you disembark at eight locations around the city, and catch a later bus if you feel like lingering at a particularly choice attraction. The tour is in German, but audio headsets provide translation into a number of languages. Best of all, the top of the bus is open air, so you can catch some rays while you see the sights. A combination boat and walking tour is also available, and can be combined with the bus tour.
Thinking of a trip to Düsseldorf? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Düsseldorf Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $869 & up -- Punta Cana: 4.5-Star All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $199-$205 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani