Customize your tour through Düsseldorf with the city's HopOn-HopOff buses
Traveling through Düsseldorf this spring? Get the best of a guided tour without the strict timetable. The city’s HopOn-HopOff bus tours let you disembark at eight locations around the city, and catch a later bus if you feel like lingering at a particularly choice attraction. The tour is in German, but audio headsets provide translation into a number of languages. Best of all, the top of the bus is open air, so you can catch some rays while you see the sights. A combination boat and walking tour is also available, and can be combined with the bus tour.
Thinking of a trip to Düsseldorf? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Düsseldorf Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $67-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Kids Eat Free, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com