Customize your tour through Düsseldorf with the city's HopOn-HopOff buses
Traveling through Düsseldorf this spring? Get the best of a guided tour without the strict timetable. The city’s HopOn-HopOff bus tours let you disembark at eight locations around the city, and catch a later bus if you feel like lingering at a particularly choice attraction. The tour is in German, but audio headsets provide translation into a number of languages. Best of all, the top of the bus is open air, so you can catch some rays while you see the sights. A combination boat and walking tour is also available, and can be combined with the bus tour.
Thinking of a trip to Düsseldorf? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Düsseldorf Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $229 & up -- Ends 12/2: Cruise Sale w/Up to $250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $799 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$500 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $649 & up -- Ends 12/2: Bermuda Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line