Customize your tour through Düsseldorf with the city's HopOn-HopOff buses
Traveling through Düsseldorf this spring? Get the best of a guided tour without the strict timetable. The city’s HopOn-HopOff bus tours let you disembark at eight locations around the city, and catch a later bus if you feel like lingering at a particularly choice attraction. The tour is in German, but audio headsets provide translation into a number of languages. Best of all, the top of the bus is open air, so you can catch some rays while you see the sights. A combination boat and walking tour is also available, and can be combined with the bus tour.
Thinking of a trip to Düsseldorf? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Düsseldorf Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $129-$169 -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $169 & up -- FL: 'Orlando's Jewel' 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffGrand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $209 & up -- S.C.: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 35% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis