Customize your tour through Düsseldorf with the city's HopOn-HopOff buses
Traveling through Düsseldorf this spring? Get the best of a guided tour without the strict timetable. The city’s HopOn-HopOff bus tours let you disembark at eight locations around the city, and catch a later bus if you feel like lingering at a particularly choice attraction. The tour is in German, but audio headsets provide translation into a number of languages. Best of all, the top of the bus is open air, so you can catch some rays while you see the sights. A combination boat and walking tour is also available, and can be combined with the bus tour.
Thinking of a trip to Düsseldorf? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Düsseldorf Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $155-$170 -- Weekends at 4-Star Downtown Dallas HotelSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $8.89 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $149 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad Resort near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism