Celebrate spring in Seville at the annual April Feria
Traveling in Spain this month? A must-see is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. Since 1847, locals have been lighting up the night during this festival week: riders in carriages and horseback ride through the city; sevillanas dancers in brightly colored traditional garb fill the street; and along the Real de la Feria, tents or casetas are set up for both public and private parties. Enjoy drinks, tapas, and music but be forewarned – the revelry tends to run into the wee hours.
Thinking of a trip to Spain? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Spain Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $129 -- Downtown Portland Hotel w/Parking & Beer, Save 25%Travel Portland
- $89 -- 4-Star Minneapolis Hotel w/Breakfast & Wi-Fi, 50% OffThe Hotel Minneapolis
- $189-$219 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $1889 & up -- Luxe 7-Night Steamboat Cruises, $800 OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $134 & up -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani