Celebrate spring in Seville at the annual April Feria
Traveling in Spain this month? A must-see is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. Since 1847, locals have been lighting up the night during this festival week: riders in carriages and horseback ride through the city; sevillanas dancers in brightly colored traditional garb fill the street; and along the Real de la Feria, tents or casetas are set up for both public and private parties. Enjoy drinks, tapas, and music but be forewarned – the revelry tends to run into the wee hours.
Thinking of a trip to Spain? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Spain Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $2699 -- Yangtze River Cruise & Shanghai-Overnight w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter