Celebrate spring in Seville at the annual April Feria
Traveling in Spain this month? A must-see is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. Since 1847, locals have been lighting up the night during this festival week: riders in carriages and horseback ride through the city; sevillanas dancers in brightly colored traditional garb fill the street; and along the Real de la Feria, tents or casetas are set up for both public and private parties. Enjoy drinks, tapas, and music but be forewarned – the revelry tends to run into the wee hours.
Thinking of a trip to Spain? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Spain Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $322 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $175-$199 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $78 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 70% OffBookIt.com
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations