Celebrate spring in Seville at the annual April Feria
Traveling in Spain this month? A must-see is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. Since 1847, locals have been lighting up the night during this festival week: riders in carriages and horseback ride through the city; sevillanas dancers in brightly colored traditional garb fill the street; and along the Real de la Feria, tents or casetas are set up for both public and private parties. Enjoy drinks, tapas, and music but be forewarned – the revelry tends to run into the wee hours.
Thinking of a trip to Spain? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Spain Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $183* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into November, One WayVirgin America
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com