Conrad Hotels Offer Discount on Advance Bookings Worldwide
The swank Conrad New York opened just last month, Conrad Macao swung its doors open on April 11, and Dubai, the Algarve, Beijing, and Mumbai are slated to open over the next two years. And while it's cut from the same cloth as the Hilton empire, this luxury hotel collection is still a somewhat undiscovered brand that's eyeing worldwide renown.
So to help you discover their ever-growing list of properties, they're offering a special discount of 20% off room rates booked at least seven days in advance. And these rates are available at any of their properties worldwide.
Travelers looking for a cosmopolitan spring getaway should book into one of the 463 rooms at the newly minted Conrad New York, which offers stunning views of the Hudson River and easy access to some of the finest attractions in Lower Manhattan. It's also filled to the brim with impressive works of art from various American artists, including Pat Steir, Elizabeth Peyton, and Sarah Sosonowy, though perhaps most notable is the 13' high Sol LeWitt in the Atrium.
Discover Brussels this spring with a stay at the Conrad Brussels. Sitting on a charming road just outside the historic center, its nearly 300 rooms are spacious, updated reflections of the building's rich history – it was built in the late 1800s. Or plan ahead for a luxe city getaway to the Conrad Hong Kong, which offers more than 500 gilded rooms with deluxe creature comforts amidst the bustling action of Pacific Place.
Details: Get 20% off your stay when you book at least seven days in advance and stay by June 3, 2012. For more information, visit ConradHotels.com.
Thinking of a trip to New York City? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online New York City Travel Guide.
Additional reporting done by Kimberly Jaso
Photo Credits: Conrad New York; Conrad Hong Kong
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $159* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $2668* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1129 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $689 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Dreams' Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1499 -- Suite: Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$1250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet