Conrad Hotels Offer Discount on Advance Bookings Worldwide
The swank Conrad New York opened just last month, Conrad Macao swung its doors open on April 11, and Dubai, the Algarve, Beijing, and Mumbai are slated to open over the next two years. And while it's cut from the same cloth as the Hilton empire, this luxury hotel collection is still a somewhat undiscovered brand that's eyeing worldwide renown.
So to help you discover their ever-growing list of properties, they're offering a special discount of 20% off room rates booked at least seven days in advance. And these rates are available at any of their properties worldwide.
Travelers looking for a cosmopolitan spring getaway should book into one of the 463 rooms at the newly minted Conrad New York, which offers stunning views of the Hudson River and easy access to some of the finest attractions in Lower Manhattan. It's also filled to the brim with impressive works of art from various American artists, including Pat Steir, Elizabeth Peyton, and Sarah Sosonowy, though perhaps most notable is the 13' high Sol LeWitt in the Atrium.
Discover Brussels this spring with a stay at the Conrad Brussels. Sitting on a charming road just outside the historic center, its nearly 300 rooms are spacious, updated reflections of the building's rich history – it was built in the late 1800s. Or plan ahead for a luxe city getaway to the Conrad Hong Kong, which offers more than 500 gilded rooms with deluxe creature comforts amidst the bustling action of Pacific Place.
Details: Get 20% off your stay when you book at least seven days in advance and stay by June 3, 2012. For more information, visit ConradHotels.com.
Thinking of a trip to New York City? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online New York City Travel Guide.
Additional reporting done by Kimberly Jaso
Photo Credits: Conrad New York; Conrad Hong Kong
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays