Anantara's First Vietnam Resort Offers Tranquility and Discounted Rates
The beachfront Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa fronts the South China Sea in a sleepy fishing village, some 120 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Its 89 rooms and suites are scattered amidst tropical gardens and feature simple contemporary design and coastal views. Freestanding villas come with their own private pools and patios with sun beds.
True to the Anantara brand, experiential offerings include onsite cooking classes, incorporating local ingredients like fresh vanilla which guests pick themselves at a nearby plantation, and expeditions to the vast desert-like Maui Ne Sand Dunes. There are four fabulous Vietnamese-fusion restaurants and guests can also opt to "dine by design" and enjoy a private dinner served at sea on a traditional Thung fishing boat or in a romantic beach cabana.
Anantara's special Mui Ne Discovery package will save guests 20 percent on a Deluxe Room or Pool Villa with buffet breakfast daily, complimentary internet access, and a half-day tour of Mui Ne village and the dunes. Discount rates start from $159/night (a two-night minimum stay is required) and are valid through December 25. Ananatara.com
See what Fodor's Community Members have to say about Vietnam and its beaches. Explore the Vietnam forum for tips and ideas from fellow travelers, and share your stories!
Photo Credit: courtesy Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3999 -- Oceanview Suite: 10-Night Luxury Asia CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $79 & up -- Orlando Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1299 -- Maui: 5-Nt. Vacation in Resort Condo w/AirApple Vacations
- $109 & up -- New York City Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises
- $489 & up -- Weeklong Bahamas Cruise to Nassau & FreeportCarnival Cruise Lines