Anantara's First Vietnam Resort Offers Tranquility and Discounted Rates
The beachfront Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa fronts the South China Sea in a sleepy fishing village, some 120 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Its 89 rooms and suites are scattered amidst tropical gardens and feature simple contemporary design and coastal views. Freestanding villas come with their own private pools and patios with sun beds.
True to the Anantara brand, experiential offerings include onsite cooking classes, incorporating local ingredients like fresh vanilla which guests pick themselves at a nearby plantation, and expeditions to the vast desert-like Maui Ne Sand Dunes. There are four fabulous Vietnamese-fusion restaurants and guests can also opt to "dine by design" and enjoy a private dinner served at sea on a traditional Thung fishing boat or in a romantic beach cabana.
Anantara's special Mui Ne Discovery package will save guests 20 percent on a Deluxe Room or Pool Villa with buffet breakfast daily, complimentary internet access, and a half-day tour of Mui Ne village and the dunes. Discount rates start from $159/night (a two-night minimum stay is required) and are valid through December 25. Ananatara.com
See what Fodor's Community Members have to say about Vietnam and its beaches. Explore the Vietnam forum for tips and ideas from fellow travelers, and share your stories!
Photo Credit: courtesy Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Summer 2013 Guide to New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers