Anantara's First Vietnam Resort Offers Tranquility and Discounted Rates
The beachfront Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa fronts the South China Sea in a sleepy fishing village, some 120 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Its 89 rooms and suites are scattered amidst tropical gardens and feature simple contemporary design and coastal views. Freestanding villas come with their own private pools and patios with sun beds.
True to the Anantara brand, experiential offerings include onsite cooking classes, incorporating local ingredients like fresh vanilla which guests pick themselves at a nearby plantation, and expeditions to the vast desert-like Maui Ne Sand Dunes. There are four fabulous Vietnamese-fusion restaurants and guests can also opt to "dine by design" and enjoy a private dinner served at sea on a traditional Thung fishing boat or in a romantic beach cabana.
Anantara's special Mui Ne Discovery package will save guests 20 percent on a Deluxe Room or Pool Villa with buffet breakfast daily, complimentary internet access, and a half-day tour of Mui Ne village and the dunes. Discount rates start from $159/night (a two-night minimum stay is required) and are valid through December 25. Ananatara.com
See what Fodor's Community Members have to say about Vietnam and its beaches. Explore the Vietnam forum for tips and ideas from fellow travelers, and share your stories!
Photo Credit: courtesy Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $699 -- Andes & South America 16-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $119-$160 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line