Anantara's First Vietnam Resort Offers Tranquility and Discounted Rates
The beachfront Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa fronts the South China Sea in a sleepy fishing village, some 120 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Its 89 rooms and suites are scattered amidst tropical gardens and feature simple contemporary design and coastal views. Freestanding villas come with their own private pools and patios with sun beds.
True to the Anantara brand, experiential offerings include onsite cooking classes, incorporating local ingredients like fresh vanilla which guests pick themselves at a nearby plantation, and expeditions to the vast desert-like Maui Ne Sand Dunes. There are four fabulous Vietnamese-fusion restaurants and guests can also opt to "dine by design" and enjoy a private dinner served at sea on a traditional Thung fishing boat or in a romantic beach cabana.
Anantara's special Mui Ne Discovery package will save guests 20 percent on a Deluxe Room or Pool Villa with buffet breakfast daily, complimentary internet access, and a half-day tour of Mui Ne village and the dunes. Discount rates start from $159/night (a two-night minimum stay is required) and are valid through December 25. Ananatara.com
See what Fodor's Community Members have to say about Vietnam and its beaches. Explore the Vietnam forum for tips and ideas from fellow travelers, and share your stories!
Photo Credit: courtesy Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand