Anantara's First Vietnam Resort Offers Tranquility and Discounted Rates
The beachfront Anantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa fronts the South China Sea in a sleepy fishing village, some 120 miles from Ho Chi Minh City. Its 89 rooms and suites are scattered amidst tropical gardens and feature simple contemporary design and coastal views. Freestanding villas come with their own private pools and patios with sun beds.
True to the Anantara brand, experiential offerings include onsite cooking classes, incorporating local ingredients like fresh vanilla which guests pick themselves at a nearby plantation, and expeditions to the vast desert-like Maui Ne Sand Dunes. There are four fabulous Vietnamese-fusion restaurants and guests can also opt to "dine by design" and enjoy a private dinner served at sea on a traditional Thung fishing boat or in a romantic beach cabana.
Anantara's special Mui Ne Discovery package will save guests 20 percent on a Deluxe Room or Pool Villa with buffet breakfast daily, complimentary internet access, and a half-day tour of Mui Ne village and the dunes. Discount rates start from $159/night (a two-night minimum stay is required) and are valid through December 25. Ananatara.com
See what Fodor's Community Members have to say about Vietnam and its beaches. Explore the Vietnam forum for tips and ideas from fellow travelers, and share your stories!
Photo Credit: courtesy Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spa
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $629 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Escape w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises
- $899 -- Panama Canal & Caribbean 11-Night Cruise, Save $1940CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $912 & up -- 3-Nts. at Luxe Santiago Hotel using MasterCardW Santiago