Park Hyatt Hyderabad Opens in Southern India
Park Hyatt opened its second hotel in India last week. Located in Southern India’s sprawling business capital Hyderabad, the new eight-story glass-and-granite hotel features some of the largest guest rooms in the city (starting at 463 square feet), 42 luxury apartments for extended stays, and several restaurants with "interactive show kitchens."
All 184 rooms and 24 suites have walnut parquet floors, media hubs, and spa bathrooms with large freestanding tubs and rain showers. The lobby is a soaring atrium with a 35-foot-tall abstract sculpture as its centerpiece. The spa comes with a pool, sauna, steam room, salon, and fitness center. Meeting spaces will feature Park Hyatt’s novel residential-style concept with facilities looking and feeling more like entertaining rooms in private homes than stiff boardrooms. Rates start from $165/night; hyderabad.park.hyatt.com.
Thinking of a trip to Hyderabad, India?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Karnataka and Hyderabad Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Park Hyatt Hyderabad
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015