Park Hyatt Hyderabad Opens in Southern India
Park Hyatt opened its second hotel in India last week. Located in Southern India’s sprawling business capital Hyderabad, the new eight-story glass-and-granite hotel features some of the largest guest rooms in the city (starting at 463 square feet), 42 luxury apartments for extended stays, and several restaurants with "interactive show kitchens."
All 184 rooms and 24 suites have walnut parquet floors, media hubs, and spa bathrooms with large freestanding tubs and rain showers. The lobby is a soaring atrium with a 35-foot-tall abstract sculpture as its centerpiece. The spa comes with a pool, sauna, steam room, salon, and fitness center. Meeting spaces will feature Park Hyatt’s novel residential-style concept with facilities looking and feeling more like entertaining rooms in private homes than stiff boardrooms. Rates start from $165/night; hyderabad.park.hyatt.com.
Thinking of a trip to Hyderabad, India?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Karnataka and Hyderabad Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Park Hyatt Hyderabad
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas