Aman Resorts Debuts New Greek Property Amanzoe this Summer
Aman Resorts, known for its exquisite collection of intimate, luxury resorts, all with a strong sense of place, will open its third Mediterranean property, Amanzoe (Sanskrit for "peace and life"), on the Greek Peloponnesian coast this summer. The Ed Tuttle-designed contemporary complex sits high on a hillside affording knockout Aegean views from all angles.
Its 38 individual guest pavilions (or villas) offer their own private entryway through a stone-wall courtyard. Each comes with a private swimming pool, terrace with pergola, slick living space, and alcove sleeping area; deluxe pool pavilions have larger, 39-foot-long swimming pools. The property will have its own private beach club, spa, library, and several restaurants.
Amanzoe is only a 10-minute drive to Porto Heli village and within day-trip distance of a handful of archeological sites. Resort-led excursions include trekking to the ruins, island hopping, sailing, water-skiing, and wine-tasting at local vineyards. Intro summer rates start from $1,078/night; www.amanresorts.com/amanzoe.
Thinking of a trip to the Peloponnese?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Peloponnese Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Amanresorts
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $155-$175 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 Islands w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $229 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Spring Baja Mexico CruiseCarnival Cruise Line
- $729 & up -- Aruba Vacations incl. Air up to $385 OffAruba Tourism Authority
- $143 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland