Aman Resorts Debuts New Greek Property Amanzoe this Summer
Aman Resorts, known for its exquisite collection of intimate, luxury resorts, all with a strong sense of place, will open its third Mediterranean property, Amanzoe (Sanskrit for "peace and life"), on the Greek Peloponnesian coast this summer. The Ed Tuttle-designed contemporary complex sits high on a hillside affording knockout Aegean views from all angles.
Its 38 individual guest pavilions (or villas) offer their own private entryway through a stone-wall courtyard. Each comes with a private swimming pool, terrace with pergola, slick living space, and alcove sleeping area; deluxe pool pavilions have larger, 39-foot-long swimming pools. The property will have its own private beach club, spa, library, and several restaurants.
Amanzoe is only a 10-minute drive to Porto Heli village and within day-trip distance of a handful of archeological sites. Resort-led excursions include trekking to the ruins, island hopping, sailing, water-skiing, and wine-tasting at local vineyards. Intro summer rates start from $1,078/night; www.amanresorts.com/amanzoe.
Thinking of a trip to the Peloponnese?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Peloponnese Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Amanresorts
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1100* & up -- Fly to Chile from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $549 -- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$100 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $659 & up -- Cozumel: Beach Escape incl. Meals, Drinks & AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- Seattle Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $579 & up -- 10-Night Cruise to Italy, Greece & TurkeyNorwegian Cruise Line
- $899 & up -- Dreams: 4-Star Cancun Beach Retreat w/AirApple Vacations