Visit the Newseum in Washington, DC for a look at campaign coverage through the years
As the U.S. preps for its national election this year, the media has campaign fever. In Washington, D.C., learn more about the media’s role in elections past at the Newseum’s new exhibit, Every Four Years: Presidential Campaigns and the Press. Other exhibits examine the media’s coverage of events like 9/11; there is also an NBC News Interactive Newsroom.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, D.C.? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, D.C. Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1379 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $54 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, Half OffBookIt.com
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $1115 & up -- 6-Nt. Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $188* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into October, One WayVirgin America
- $169 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel During Summer, 35% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel