Visit the Newseum in Washington, DC for a look at campaign coverage through the years
As the U.S. preps for its national election this year, the media has campaign fever. In Washington, D.C., learn more about the media’s role in elections past at the Newseum’s new exhibit, Every Four Years: Presidential Campaigns and the Press. Other exhibits examine the media’s coverage of events like 9/11; there is also an NBC News Interactive Newsroom.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, D.C.? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, D.C. Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $149-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $325* & up -- Stockholm Fares from the West Coast, One WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 45%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $1999 -- Morocco 11-Night, 7-City Escorted Adventure w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $110 & up -- Mexico City: Top Hotels on Sale, Save 40%Starwood Hotels and Resorts