Visit the Newseum in Washington, DC for a look at campaign coverage through the years
As the U.S. preps for its national election this year, the media has campaign fever. In Washington, D.C., learn more about the media’s role in elections past at the Newseum’s new exhibit, Every Four Years: Presidential Campaigns and the Press. Other exhibits examine the media’s coverage of events like 9/11; there is also an NBC News Interactive Newsroom.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, D.C.? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, D.C. Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $91 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Resort on Ka'anapali Beach, Save 35%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $135-$175 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $119 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria