Visit the Newseum in Washington, DC for a look at campaign coverage through the years
As the U.S. preps for its national election this year, the media has campaign fever. In Washington, D.C., learn more about the media’s role in elections past at the Newseum’s new exhibit, Every Four Years: Presidential Campaigns and the Press. Other exhibits examine the media’s coverage of events like 9/11; there is also an NBC News Interactive Newsroom.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, D.C.? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, D.C. Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale