Use the Paseo del Arte pass for admission to three museums in Madrid
Visiting Madrid’s impressive array of art museums can get expensive. To make things easier, purchase the Paseo del Arte (Art Walk) pass, which allows you to visit the Prado, the Reina Sofía, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza for €20.80. It’s available at any of the three museums, and you don't have to visit all of them on the same day.
Thinking of a trip to Madrid? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Madrid Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1339 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2310 & up -- French Riviera 5-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $539 & up -- 4-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $119 -- Wisconsin: 4-Star Lake Geneva Resort, 50% OffGrand Geneva Resort & Spa
- $162-$167 -- New Dominican Republic Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Santo Domingo