Use the Paseo del Arte pass for admission to three museums in Madrid
Visiting Madrid’s impressive array of art museums can get expensive. To make things easier, purchase the Paseo del Arte (Art Walk) pass, which allows you to visit the Prado, the Reina Sofía, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza for €20.80. It’s available at any of the three museums, and you don't have to visit all of them on the same day.
Thinking of a trip to Madrid? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Madrid Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $1459 -- Hong Kong 5-Star Land-Only Trip w/Macau Day TourHong Kong Tourism Board
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $399 & up -- Ends 10/24: Bahamas Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview