Use the Paseo del Arte pass for admission to three museums in Madrid
Visiting Madrid’s impressive array of art museums can get expensive. To make things easier, purchase the Paseo del Arte (Art Walk) pass, which allows you to visit the Prado, the Reina Sofía, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza for €20.80. It’s available at any of the three museums, and you don't have to visit all of them on the same day.
Thinking of a trip to Madrid? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Madrid Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $159 & up -- Caribbean: 4-Night Cruise to Key West & CozumelCarnival Cruise Line
- $111-$159 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $159 -- Downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations