Laugh out loud at Beach Blanket Babylon musical review in San Francisco
If you’re in San Francisco and feeling satirical, check out the Beach Blanket Babylon musical revue at Club Fugazi. Famous for its biting parody, glitzy costumes, and outrageous headgear, the show sells out consistently; you may need to book more than a month in advance, so plan ahead. And unless you’re attending the Sunday matinee, leave the kids at home.
Thinking of a trip to San Francisco? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online San Francisco Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
This is a must see in San Francisco! Side splitting, tears down your cheeks funny.
Wow Must have enjoyed lot, thanks for sharing.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays