Get last minute tickets to the Comedie Francaise in Paris
If your trip to Paris includes a play at the celebrated Comédie Française, but tickets are sold out, don’t despair. Show up to the counter under the arcades of the Rue de Richelieu an hour before the show starts. You may be able to score last minute seats at a greatly reduced price, though in a limited visibility seat.
Thinking of a trip to France? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online France Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays