Celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee at the National Portrait Gallery in London
Queen Elizabeth II of England is celebrating her Diamond Jubilee this year, and you can celebrate with her at the National Portrait Gallery of London. Beginning mid-May, the gallery will exhibit photographs, paintings, and other images of the Queen from throughout her reign. After, refresh yourself at the Portrait Restaurant, which provides a stunning view of the London skyline.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $134 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2839 & up -- Sydney, Adelaide, Cairns 12-Nt. Trip w/AirDown Under Answers
- $3299 -- Australia 12-Nt. Vacation w/Tours & Air, Save $1100Goway Travel
- $119 -- Wisconsin: Water Park Resort Suite thru SummerTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $188* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into October, One WayVirgin America