Celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee at the National Portrait Gallery in London
Queen Elizabeth II of England is celebrating her Diamond Jubilee this year, and you can celebrate with her at the National Portrait Gallery of London. Beginning mid-May, the gallery will exhibit photographs, paintings, and other images of the Queen from throughout her reign. After, refresh yourself at the Portrait Restaurant, which provides a stunning view of the London skyline.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $669 & up -- Sheraton Kona 3-Nt Escapes w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $885 & up -- Sheraton Maui 3-Nt. Escapes w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $1761 & up -- Costa Rica 7-Nt. Eco-Adventure w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1654 & up -- Edinburgh: Luxe 5-Star Escape incl. AirGreat Value Vacations