See Hundreds of Butterflies at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Celebrate spring by watching the butterflies flutter by at the Desert Botanical Garden of Phoenix, Arizona during their Spring Butterfly Exhibit, now through May 13. Admission is $3.50 in addition to General Admission. Consider staying at the gardens until closing time at 8pm for great views of the setting sun over the exhibits.
Thinking of a trip to Arizona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Arizona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona