See Hundreds of Butterflies at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Celebrate spring by watching the butterflies flutter by at the Desert Botanical Garden of Phoenix, Arizona during their Spring Butterfly Exhibit, now through May 13. Admission is $3.50 in addition to General Admission. Consider staying at the gardens until closing time at 8pm for great views of the setting sun over the exhibits.
Thinking of a trip to Arizona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Arizona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America