See Hundreds of Butterflies at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Celebrate spring by watching the butterflies flutter by at the Desert Botanical Garden of Phoenix, Arizona during their Spring Butterfly Exhibit, now through May 13. Admission is $3.50 in addition to General Admission. Consider staying at the gardens until closing time at 8pm for great views of the setting sun over the exhibits.
Thinking of a trip to Arizona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Arizona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1083* & up -- KLM: Fly to Africa from the U.S. (R/T, w/Tax)KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines
- $169 & up -- Seattle Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $828* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $765 & up -- Big Island 3-Night Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $1145 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. 4-City Package w/Air, HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago