Explore the real Eva Peron at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires
Has the return of Broadway musical Evita piqued your interest about the Argentinean icon? Satisfy your curiosity at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires. From Tuesday through Sunday, one hour guided tours shed some light on the woman behind the myth and the music. Be sure to book in advance via phone or e-mail.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
oh how i wish i can come here
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $218 & up -- Oahu: 4-Star North Shore Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $80 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts