Explore the real Eva Peron at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires
Has the return of Broadway musical Evita piqued your interest about the Argentinean icon? Satisfy your curiosity at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires. From Tuesday through Sunday, one hour guided tours shed some light on the woman behind the myth and the music. Be sure to book in advance via phone or e-mail.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
oh how i wish i can come here
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $230 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Fall, 15% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $95 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- $119 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $1179 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $289 & up -- 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 10% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston