Explore the real Eva Peron at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires
Has the return of Broadway musical Evita piqued your interest about the Argentinean icon? Satisfy your curiosity at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires. From Tuesday through Sunday, one hour guided tours shed some light on the woman behind the myth and the music. Be sure to book in advance via phone or e-mail.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
oh how i wish i can come here
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $338* & up -- Fare Sale to Europe (One-Way, R/T Required)LOT Polish Airlines
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square