Explore the real Eva Peron at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires
Has the return of Broadway musical Evita piqued your interest about the Argentinean icon? Satisfy your curiosity at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires. From Tuesday through Sunday, one hour guided tours shed some light on the woman behind the myth and the music. Be sure to book in advance via phone or e-mail.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
oh how i wish i can come here
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $79 -- Mont Tremblant Mountaintop Retreat, Save 45%Cap Tremblant
- $499 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 4-Night Trip w/Air, $360 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $4069 & up -- Southeast Asia Trip w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $99-$109 -- St. Louis Hotel into Baseball Season, Save 40%St. Louis City Center Hotel
- $139 -- Whistler 4-Star Hotel thru June w/Parking, Reg. $227Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview