Explore the real Eva Peron at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires
Has the return of Broadway musical Evita piqued your interest about the Argentinean icon? Satisfy your curiosity at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires. From Tuesday through Sunday, one hour guided tours shed some light on the woman behind the myth and the music. Be sure to book in advance via phone or e-mail.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
oh how i wish i can come here
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $990 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations