Enjoy Free Concerts at Chicago's Millenium Park this Summer
There’s a lot to see AND hear at Chicago’s Millenium Park this summer. And it’s free! Though famous for the Grant Park Music Festival, the park has much more to offer. Beginning in late May, enjoy an indie pop and rock series on Monday nights, new music and electronica concerts, and a jazz series culminating with the Chicago Jazz Festival.
Thinking of a trip to Chicago? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $419 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Cruise Sale w/UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1198 & up -- New Zealand Fares from LA w/Tahiti StopoverAir Tahiti Nui