Enjoy Free Concerts at Chicago's Millenium Park this Summer
There’s a lot to see AND hear at Chicago’s Millenium Park this summer. And it’s free! Though famous for the Grant Park Music Festival, the park has much more to offer. Beginning in late May, enjoy an indie pop and rock series on Monday nights, new music and electronica concerts, and a jazz series culminating with the Chicago Jazz Festival.
Thinking of a trip to Chicago? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1532 & up -- London: 4-Star Vacation w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $649 -- Exotic Caribbean Cruises w/Tips & Unlimited DrinksAvoya Travel
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com