Enjoy Free Concerts at Chicago's Millenium Park this Summer
There’s a lot to see AND hear at Chicago’s Millenium Park this summer. And it’s free! Though famous for the Grant Park Music Festival, the park has much more to offer. Beginning in late May, enjoy an indie pop and rock series on Monday nights, new music and electronica concerts, and a jazz series culminating with the Chicago Jazz Festival.
Thinking of a trip to Chicago? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015