Enjoy Free Concerts at Chicago's Millenium Park this Summer
There’s a lot to see AND hear at Chicago’s Millenium Park this summer. And it’s free! Though famous for the Grant Park Music Festival, the park has much more to offer. Beginning in late May, enjoy an indie pop and rock series on Monday nights, new music and electronica concerts, and a jazz series culminating with the Chicago Jazz Festival.
Thinking of a trip to Chicago? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Chicago Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $619* & up -- Europe Fare Sale from across the U.S. (R/T)Lufthansa
- $1159 & up -- Balcony on Weeklong Fjords of Norway CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $1099 & up -- Ireland: 5-Star Villa Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises
- $2399 -- Luxe 10-Nt. Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, Save $2000Oceania Cruises
- $779 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star Dreams Trip w/AirApple Vacations