Hunt for Easter Eggs underwater off Key Largo this Sunday
Looking for a unique kind of Easter egg hunt? Check out the 12th annual Underwater Easter Egg Hunt off Key Largo on April 8, hosted by Atlantis Dive Center. Hunt for real, eco-friendly dyed eggs (and prizes!) hidden on a shallow reef. Check-in begins at 8am at the Dive Center; only three boats will be leaving so arrive early!
Thinking of a trip to the Florida Keys? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Keys Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1751 & up -- Thailand 4-City 8-Nt. Trip w/Air & TransfersTripMasters.com
- $1159 & up -- Balcony on Weeklong Fjords of Norway CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $879 & up -- Westin Maui: 3 Nights w/Air, Car & BreakfastPleasant Holidays
- $169-$179 -- Colorado: Top-Rated Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $119 & up -- Carlsbad 4-Star Resort Near Legoland, 50% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $1649 & up -- Aruba 7-Night All-Inclusive Vacation w/AirApple Vacations