Hunt for Easter Eggs underwater off Key Largo this Sunday
Looking for a unique kind of Easter egg hunt? Check out the 12th annual Underwater Easter Egg Hunt off Key Largo on April 8, hosted by Atlantis Dive Center. Hunt for real, eco-friendly dyed eggs (and prizes!) hidden on a shallow reef. Check-in begins at 8am at the Dive Center; only three boats will be leaving so arrive early!
Thinking of a trip to the Florida Keys? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Keys Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $149 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $2899 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com