Hunt for Easter Eggs underwater off Key Largo this Sunday
Looking for a unique kind of Easter egg hunt? Check out the 12th annual Underwater Easter Egg Hunt off Key Largo on April 8, hosted by Atlantis Dive Center. Hunt for real, eco-friendly dyed eggs (and prizes!) hidden on a shallow reef. Check-in begins at 8am at the Dive Center; only three boats will be leaving so arrive early!
Thinking of a trip to the Florida Keys? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Keys Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $1730 & up -- Milan & Lake Como 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $109-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $135-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $249 & up -- Ends 10/14: Caribbean Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line