Hunt for Easter Eggs underwater off Key Largo this Sunday
Looking for a unique kind of Easter egg hunt? Check out the 12th annual Underwater Easter Egg Hunt off Key Largo on April 8, hosted by Atlantis Dive Center. Hunt for real, eco-friendly dyed eggs (and prizes!) hidden on a shallow reef. Check-in begins at 8am at the Dive Center; only three boats will be leaving so arrive early!
Thinking of a trip to the Florida Keys? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Keys Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $209 & up -- Baja Mexico 3-Day Carnival CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $399 & up -- Alaska 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1799 & up -- Melbourne & Sydney 8-Nt. Trip w/Air, Save $760Goway Travel
- $155-$199 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. WeekendsThe Westin San Diego
- $865 & up -- Waikiki: Moana Surfrider 3-Nt. Stay w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $769 & up -- 4-Night Riviera Maya Escape w/Air, $200 OffCheapCaribbean.com