Get the best seat in the house for a concert at Barcelona's Santa Maria del Mar
Eager for a musical respite in Barcelona? Be sure to check the concert schedule at the cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar in advance and reserve tickets. Arrive early to get seats in the front rows or sit on the stone steps in the side chapels near the front of the basilica to avoid getting lost in the acoustic delay.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $803* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets