Get the best seat in the house for a concert at Barcelona's Santa Maria del Mar
Eager for a musical respite in Barcelona? Be sure to check the concert schedule at the cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar in advance and reserve tickets. Arrive early to get seats in the front rows or sit on the stone steps in the side chapels near the front of the basilica to avoid getting lost in the acoustic delay.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- $69-$79 -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite incl. WeekendsSea Watch Resort
- $6069 & up -- Myanmar Vacation w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $1448 -- Ireland Land-Only Escorted Trip incl. Castle StayCIE Tours International
- $4549 -- Australia Outback, Reef & Melbourne Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $939 & up -- Luxe Bermuda Fairmont Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $849 & up -- Cancun: Riu 4-Star, 4-Night Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com