Get the best seat in the house for a concert at Barcelona's Santa Maria del Mar
Eager for a musical respite in Barcelona? Be sure to check the concert schedule at the cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar in advance and reserve tickets. Arrive early to get seats in the front rows or sit on the stone steps in the side chapels near the front of the basilica to avoid getting lost in the acoustic delay.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $209-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $159 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $110-$135 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $99-$109 -- St. Louis Hotel into Baseball Season, Save 40%St. Louis City Center Hotel
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $179-$229 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter