Get the best seat in the house for a concert at Barcelona's Santa Maria del Mar
Eager for a musical respite in Barcelona? Be sure to check the concert schedule at the cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar in advance and reserve tickets. Arrive early to get seats in the front rows or sit on the stone steps in the side chapels near the front of the basilica to avoid getting lost in the acoustic delay.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $107 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $45* & up -- Alaska Airlines Fares from 32 U.S. Cities, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $1249 -- Coastal Cruise: Norway Summer Expedition, $300 OffHurtigruten
- $129 & up -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel