Exclusive Spring Deals at Luxe European Hotels
We can think of a few reasons to hop across the pond this spring: glorious weather, fewer crowds, cafés spilling onto cobblestone streets, and, perhaps best of all, exclusive savings at a few of Europe’s crème de la crème hotels. We’ve brokered luxury hotel packages in France, Italy, and Ireland for travel this April and May (and beyond, in some cases) just for Fodorites, and procured some Fodor’s-only perks at two Parisian hotels.
Save Nearly 50% at Historic Castle Property in France
Domaine de la Bretesche, a Relais & Chateaux hotel, sits next to the gorgeous 15th-century La Baule castle in Brittany, France; its golf course unfolds amid an ancient forest. All 32 rooms are uniquely styled with beamed ceilings and colorful fabrics (some are more old-world traditional, while others have a lighter, contemporary flair).
The Deal: Fodor’s readers can save nearly 50 percent off rates until May 31. Reduced rates start from $220/night (down from $400) and include two complimentary glasses of champagne at the hotel’s Stables Bar, 20 percent off golf fees, and 15 percent off spa treatments.
Book It: Call 01/33-02-5176-8696 and mention Fodor’s. www.bretesche.fr
Free Third Night at a Designer Spa & Golf Resort in Tuscany
Nestled in a lush valley in Tuscany’s Porto Ercole, near the Mediterranean Sea, Argentario Golf Resort & Spa is a showpiece of contemporary design. It’s also home to an 18-hole championship golf course recognized for its smart eco-conscious design. The 73 rooms and suites have terraces with views of the greens or Mont Argentario.
The Deal: Fodorites can stay here for three nights and pay for only two this April and May. Rates for a three-night stay in a Junior Suite (Tuscany or Gallery) go for $990, and include buffet breakfast, free daily access to the Espace spa (complete with Finnish and bio saunas, a heated indoor pool, and fitness center), and free parking. Blackout dates include April 5–9 and April 27–May 1.
Book It: Call 01/39-0564-810292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Fodor’s. www.argentariogolfresortspa.it
Art-Lover’s Package at Five-Star Dublin Hotel
Comprised of a row of four beautifully restored Georgian townhouses in Dublin’s city center between Stephen’s Green and Merrion Square, The Merrion is one of the city’s best old-world hotels. Its 123 rooms and 19 suites all feature a dressed-up Georgian style with antiques and traditional fabrics. There’s a lovely garden; a Patrick Guilbaud restaurant; the Tethra Spa, which comes with an indoor pool; and an impressive display of 19th- and 20th-century Irish art throughout the property that’s considered the city’s finest private collection.
The Deal: Fodorites can book their own specially curated art package, which includes accommodations, full Irish breakfast daily, a Merrion Art Catalogue, afternoon Art Tea for two in the Georgian Drawing rooms, a tour of the hotel’s art collection with a guide from the National Gallery of Ireland, and a special welcome amenity. The "Art of Living" package is priced from $612/night for two. Travel is valid through December 2012.
Book It: Call 01-353-603-0600 and mention Fodor’s. www.merrionhotel.com
Paris Hotel Extras for Fodor’s Readers
Fodorites who book a stay at the boutique Edouard 7, located a stone’s throw from the Opéra Garnier, will receive one complimentary signature cocktail at the bar (for one or two persons) and a complimentary room upgrade. Added extras are valid for stays from April 1 through May 31. Rates from $370/night. Call 01/33-01-4261-5690 and cite the Fodor's promo. www.edouard7hotel.com
Or, Fodor's readers who book a night at the slick Hotel Bel Ami in Saint-Germain-des-Près will receive a 20 percent discount at the spa and a complimentary cocktail at their B.A. Bar. Added extras are valid for stays from April 1 through May 31. April rates from $310/night. Call 01/33-01-4261-5353 and mention Fodor's. www.hotel-bel-ami.com
Photo Credit: courtesy Domaine de la Bretesche
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $499 & up -- Alaska 7-Nt. Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $179-$197 -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $133 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 60%The Westin Chicago River North
- $55 & up -- SoCal: Santa Clarita Hotel Deals up to 50% OffVisit Santa Clarita
- $599 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2399 -- Luxe 10-Nt. Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, Save $2000Oceania Cruises