Learn where the ancients went to relax in Bath, England
For a taste of ancient relaxation, visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room at Bath, England. Free tours of the baths take place hourly, and you can visit after 6:30 pm in July and August to experience the baths lighted by torches.
Thinking of a trip to England? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online England Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $111-$159 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $169-$199 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort in Spring, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $249-$299-- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $679 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises