Snorkel and tan away from Los Angeles crowds at Corona del Mar
Looking for a beach vacation away from Los Angeles crowds? Check out Corona del Mar. Two colorful reefs off-limits to boats make this SoCal gem great for snorkelers and for beachcombers who prefer privacy.
Thinking of a trip to California? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online California Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $759 & up -- Ends 11/21: Bermuda Cruise Sale w/$100 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $220 & up -- Miami Beach: Luxe Oceanfront Resort, Reg. $287BookIt.com
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $179 -- Bahamas 3-Night Cruise on Princess, Save $150Princess Cruises
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood