Snorkel and tan away from Los Angeles crowds at Corona del Mar
Looking for a beach vacation away from Los Angeles crowds? Check out Corona del Mar. Two colorful reefs off-limits to boats make this SoCal gem great for snorkelers and for beachcombers who prefer privacy.
Thinking of a trip to California? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online California Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1615 & up -- Bali & Singapore 6-Nts. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1799 & up -- London in Summer: 4-Night Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $999 -- 10-Nt. Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$150 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $739 & up -- 6-Nt. Vallarta Vacation on Private Beach w/AirApple Vacations
- $299 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $708 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5-Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com