Snorkel and tan away from Los Angeles crowds at Corona del Mar
Looking for a beach vacation away from Los Angeles crowds? Check out Corona del Mar. Two colorful reefs off-limits to boats make this SoCal gem great for snorkelers and for beachcombers who prefer privacy.
Thinking of a trip to California? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online California Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $2899 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain