Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $169 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $636 & up -- Asia Fare Sale on Top 10 Airline, R/TKorean Air
- $123-$181 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $218 & up -- D.C.: Chic W Hotel next to White House, 30% offW Washington DC
- $111 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $249-$299 -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 35%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale