Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $972* & up -- Flights to Galapagos from the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $219 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 20% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $1182 -- 10-Night Spring Ireland Vacation incl. Air and CarEuropean Destinations
- $65 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Villa at Water Park ResortLiki Tiki Village Resort
- $76-$93 -- SoCal: Rancho Mirage Hotel w/Free ParkingGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau