Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $89* & up -- Ends 10/28: Winter Fare Sale to/from NYC, O/WVirgin America
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort