Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2044 & up -- Scotland & Ireland B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $5199 -- Namibia 11-Night Adventure w/Air, Save $600Friendly Planet Travel
- $216 & up -- Miami Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $45 & up -- Las Vegas Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, $1000 OffOceania Cruises