Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1823 & up -- Rome: Cooking Vacation incl. Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $1999 -- Hawaii 15-Nt. Cruise w/Balcony, Tips & $400 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $123 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $2299 -- Windstar: Luxury 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $1761 & up -- Costa Rica 7-Nt. Eco-Adventure w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations