Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $128-$136 -- Maine: Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $91 -- Jamaica: Suite at 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line