Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $699 & up -- Alaska: Weeklong Cruises incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Line
- $59 -- WY: Jackson Hole Hotel w/Parking & Wi-Fi, 35% OffJackson Hole Lodge
- $1099 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. 4-City Package w/Air & CarEuropeanDestinations.com
- $175 -- Miami: 4-Star South Beach Hotel, 40% OffNational Hotel