Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Washington State
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- $159-$199 -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $219 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 20% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $4.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $77 & up -- Summer on Florida's Gulf Coast, up to 60% OffThe Beaches of Fort Myers-Sanibel
- $142 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, Save 55%The Westin Bayshore Vancouver