Enjoy Southern cuisine and tap your foot to the jazz stylings of Georgia Brown's in Washington, DC
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food. The $40-per-person Sunday "jazz brunch" adds live music and a decadent chocolate fondue fountain to the mix. Be on the lookout for some political maneuvering, as this eatery is a favorite hangout for Washington’s movers and shakers.
Thinking of a trip to Washington, DC? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Washington, DC Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $119 -- Wisconsin: Water Park Resort Suite thru SummerTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales