Sip the trendiest cocktails in Paris at Hotel Plaza Athenee
If you’re in Paris and angling for a pre-dinner beverage, stop at the Hôtel Plaza Athenée. You'll find one of the most inventive cocktail lists in town here: try the acclaimed Rose Royale, with champagne and freshly crushed raspberries.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $1733 & up -- Iceland Nature and Spa Getaway w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $299 & up -- 4-Nt. Carnival Cruise to Key West & CozumelCarnival Cruise Line
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $89 -- FL: Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel w/Upgrade, 40% OffPlaza Beach Resort & Spa
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $164 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 30% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central