Sip the trendiest cocktails in Paris at Hotel Plaza Athenee
If you’re in Paris and angling for a pre-dinner beverage, stop at the Hôtel Plaza Athenée. You'll find one of the most inventive cocktail lists in town here: try the acclaimed Rose Royale, with champagne and freshly crushed raspberries.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $338* & up -- Fare Sale to Europe (One-Way, R/T Required)LOT Polish Airlines
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $169-$239 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 45%Sheraton Nashville Downtown