Don't miss out on the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin
If you want to visit the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin, Germany you must register your entire group online in advance (free), or make a reservation for the pricey rooftop Käfer restaurant, which includes access to an entrance at the right of the Reichstag's main staircase.
Thinking of a trip to Berlin? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Berlin Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Mar 23, 12 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for catching that, logos999. We've made the correction.
Wrong! You need to register 3 days in advance to get into to the Reichstag dome. They are so scared of terrorists and YOU might be one too. LOL
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts