Don't miss out on the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin
If you want to visit the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin, Germany you must register your entire group online in advance (free), or make a reservation for the pricey rooftop Käfer restaurant, which includes access to an entrance at the right of the Reichstag's main staircase.
Thinking of a trip to Berlin? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Berlin Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Mar 23, 12 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for catching that, logos999. We've made the correction.
Wrong! You need to register 3 days in advance to get into to the Reichstag dome. They are so scared of terrorists and YOU might be one too. LOL
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 -- Australia 12-Night, 3-City Vacation w/Air & ToursGoway Travel
- $3115 & up -- Bora Bora Upscale 5-Nt. Retreat incl. AirTahiti.com
- $2343* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- $95 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan Hotel, Save 15%Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $69.50 & up -- Nicaragua Hotel & Vacation Deals, Save 70%Nicaragua Tourism Board