Don't miss out on the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin
If you want to visit the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin, Germany you must register your entire group online in advance (free), or make a reservation for the pricey rooftop Käfer restaurant, which includes access to an entrance at the right of the Reichstag's main staircase.
Thinking of a trip to Berlin? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Berlin Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Mar 23, 12 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for catching that, logos999. We've made the correction.
Wrong! You need to register 3 days in advance to get into to the Reichstag dome. They are so scared of terrorists and YOU might be one too. LOL
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $451* & up -- South America Flights from the US (Roundtrip)LAN
- $284-$300 -- Upscale Brazil Resort w/Drinks Using MasterCardSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $100 & up -- Suite: 4-Star Punta Cana Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $699 & up -- Ends 12/2: Canada Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line