Don't miss out on the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin
If you want to visit the beautiful Reichstag dome in Berlin, Germany you must register your entire group online in advance (free), or make a reservation for the pricey rooftop Käfer restaurant, which includes access to an entrance at the right of the Reichstag's main staircase.
Thinking of a trip to Berlin? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Berlin Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Mar 23, 12 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for catching that, logos999. We've made the correction.
Wrong! You need to register 3 days in advance to get into to the Reichstag dome. They are so scared of terrorists and YOU might be one too. LOL
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015