Revel Atlantic City to Open April 2
We’ve got big Jersey news and, thankfully, it has nothing to do with the cast of the Jersey Shore. Revel Atlantic City, the $24 billion mega casino-hotel complex, will soft-open on April 2 with 1,800 rooms, a casino, and seven of its 14 restaurants. The spa, remaining eateries, and clubs will roll out in the coming months, with the entire resort set to be functioning by Memorial Day. The super-sleek behemoth is located on 20 beachfront acres just north of the Showboat hotel on Atlantic City’s famous boardwalk.
Its rooms are chic but simple—no themes, no trendy accents. Slick in-room extras include Android tablets that control lighting, temperature, and window shades, and RFID technology which coordinates dining pickup. Nightclubs, two theaters, two acres of outdoor space, a pool that starts inside and weaves its way outdoors, a Vegas-style pool lounge, and posh private cabanas round out the many snazzy offerings. Room rates start from $239/night.
Thinking of a trip to Atlantic City?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Atlantic City Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Revel Entertainment
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $769 & up -- 4-Night Riviera Maya Escape w/Air, $200 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1487 & up -- Rio & Buenos Aires 6-Nts. w/Air & TransfersTripMasters.com
- $1799 & up -- Melbourne & Sydney 8-Nt. Trip w/Air, Save $760Goway Travel
- $679 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- Seattle Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $96 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago