Revel Atlantic City to Open April 2
We’ve got big Jersey news and, thankfully, it has nothing to do with the cast of the Jersey Shore. Revel Atlantic City, the $24 billion mega casino-hotel complex, will soft-open on April 2 with 1,800 rooms, a casino, and seven of its 14 restaurants. The spa, remaining eateries, and clubs will roll out in the coming months, with the entire resort set to be functioning by Memorial Day. The super-sleek behemoth is located on 20 beachfront acres just north of the Showboat hotel on Atlantic City’s famous boardwalk.
Its rooms are chic but simple—no themes, no trendy accents. Slick in-room extras include Android tablets that control lighting, temperature, and window shades, and RFID technology which coordinates dining pickup. Nightclubs, two theaters, two acres of outdoor space, a pool that starts inside and weaves its way outdoors, a Vegas-style pool lounge, and posh private cabanas round out the many snazzy offerings. Room rates start from $239/night.
Thinking of a trip to Atlantic City?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Atlantic City Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Revel Entertainment
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $144-$154 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority