Save 30% at Bahamas Private-Island Resort
To celebrate luxury all-inclusive resort Kamalame’s 15th anniversary, guests can save 30 percent off stays now through April 30.
A skinny strip of private island just off the northeast coast of Andros Island, Kamalame Cay is blissfully quiet, free of the casino hubbub found in Nassau, and home only to a 19-villa resort. Its charming octagonal suites, all individually decorated, come with stone walls, high thatched or timber roofs, kitchenettes, and amazing views from all angles. Verandahs open onto grassy lawns that roll out to the ocean. The over-water spa is straight out of the South Pacific, complete with windowed floors so that patrons may peer into the ocean from their massage beds. Meals, usually a mix of fresh catch and locally-sourced produce, can be served beachside, on a neighboring atoll, or at the Great House. There’s also a heated fresh-water pool and beach bar. Phenomenal bone-fishing, snorkeling, and diving excursions can be tailored according to your preferences.
The Details: Rates start from $930/night for a beach suite and include all food and beverages (including wines and premium spirits). Stays may extend into May if arrival is before April 30.
Book It: Call 800-790-7971 and mention Kamalame Cay 15th Anniversary Special.
Photo Credit: courtesy Kamalame Cay
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays