Save 30% at Bahamas Private-Island Resort
To celebrate luxury all-inclusive resort Kamalame’s 15th anniversary, guests can save 30 percent off stays now through April 30.
A skinny strip of private island just off the northeast coast of Andros Island, Kamalame Cay is blissfully quiet, free of the casino hubbub found in Nassau, and home only to a 19-villa resort. Its charming octagonal suites, all individually decorated, come with stone walls, high thatched or timber roofs, kitchenettes, and amazing views from all angles. Verandahs open onto grassy lawns that roll out to the ocean. The over-water spa is straight out of the South Pacific, complete with windowed floors so that patrons may peer into the ocean from their massage beds. Meals, usually a mix of fresh catch and locally-sourced produce, can be served beachside, on a neighboring atoll, or at the Great House. There’s also a heated fresh-water pool and beach bar. Phenomenal bone-fishing, snorkeling, and diving excursions can be tailored according to your preferences.
The Details: Rates start from $930/night for a beach suite and include all food and beverages (including wines and premium spirits). Stays may extend into May if arrival is before April 30.
Book It: Call 800-790-7971 and mention Kamalame Cay 15th Anniversary Special.
Photo Credit: courtesy Kamalame Cay
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1094-$1194* -- Fly to Japan w/Hong Kong Stopover (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $1599 & up -- Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria