Save 30% at Bahamas Private-Island Resort
To celebrate luxury all-inclusive resort Kamalame’s 15th anniversary, guests can save 30 percent off stays now through April 30.
A skinny strip of private island just off the northeast coast of Andros Island, Kamalame Cay is blissfully quiet, free of the casino hubbub found in Nassau, and home only to a 19-villa resort. Its charming octagonal suites, all individually decorated, come with stone walls, high thatched or timber roofs, kitchenettes, and amazing views from all angles. Verandahs open onto grassy lawns that roll out to the ocean. The over-water spa is straight out of the South Pacific, complete with windowed floors so that patrons may peer into the ocean from their massage beds. Meals, usually a mix of fresh catch and locally-sourced produce, can be served beachside, on a neighboring atoll, or at the Great House. There’s also a heated fresh-water pool and beach bar. Phenomenal bone-fishing, snorkeling, and diving excursions can be tailored according to your preferences.
The Details: Rates start from $930/night for a beach suite and include all food and beverages (including wines and premium spirits). Stays may extend into May if arrival is before April 30.
Book It: Call 800-790-7971 and mention Kamalame Cay 15th Anniversary Special.
Photo Credit: courtesy Kamalame Cay
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita
- $459 & up -- Weeklong Canada & New England CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $549 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Spring, $440 OffRoyal Caribbean
- $199* -- Coast-to-Coast Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: 7-Night All Island Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, $1000 OffOceania Cruises