Save Up to 50% at Viceroy Hotels
Need a little help to pull through the tail-end of winter? The Viceroy Hotel Group is wooing travelers with the promise of glorious beach vacations, villa hideaways, and chic city escapes. Oh, and did we mention these dreamy holidays come at a fraction of the cost? That’s right, swoon-worthy spring savings are up for grabs at Viceroy’s ultra-luxurious hotels. For one week only, March 5 through March 11, guests can book getaways at 14 Viceroy properties for rates of up to 50 percent off, plus free perks and upgrades. Travel dates vary by hotel. We’ve pulled a few standouts from the inventory:
35% off at Viceroy Anguilla
An oceanfront stunner, the Viceroy Anguilla comes with interiors by Kelly Wearstler, two private beaches, and 166 rooms and villas, some with their own infinity pools. Save 35 percent on stays, June 4 through October 31, with complimentary breakfast and a room upgrade thrown in. Rates from $646/night.
Viceroy Zihuatanejo from $177/night
The newly rebranded Viveroy Zihuatanejo (formerly the Tides Zihuatanejo) offers villa-style accommodations surrounded by lush gardens and overlooking the ocean. From May through October, guests can save up to 50 percent with rates from $177/night (a 2-night minimum stay is required).
L’Ermitage from $297/night
Renovated last year, L'Ermitage, a Beverly Hills classic, has 119 over-sized guest rooms with an understated, sleek aesthetic. The rooftop pool wows with views across Hollywood Hills. Snag overnights at a 30 percent discount now through May 31. Rates start from $297/night.
Book online with the Viceroy Hotel Group by March 11.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Viceroy Hotel Group
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Really beautiful hotel! Thank for sharing! I dream of travelling there!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Where to Eat in San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
- 8 Reasons to Visit Philadelphia for the Holidays
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways