Save Up to 50% at Viceroy Hotels
Need a little help to pull through the tail-end of winter? The Viceroy Hotel Group is wooing travelers with the promise of glorious beach vacations, villa hideaways, and chic city escapes. Oh, and did we mention these dreamy holidays come at a fraction of the cost? That’s right, swoon-worthy spring savings are up for grabs at Viceroy’s ultra-luxurious hotels. For one week only, March 5 through March 11, guests can book getaways at 14 Viceroy properties for rates of up to 50 percent off, plus free perks and upgrades. Travel dates vary by hotel. We’ve pulled a few standouts from the inventory:
35% off at Viceroy Anguilla
An oceanfront stunner, the Viceroy Anguilla comes with interiors by Kelly Wearstler, two private beaches, and 166 rooms and villas, some with their own infinity pools. Save 35 percent on stays, June 4 through October 31, with complimentary breakfast and a room upgrade thrown in. Rates from $646/night.
Viceroy Zihuatanejo from $177/night
The newly rebranded Viveroy Zihuatanejo (formerly the Tides Zihuatanejo) offers villa-style accommodations surrounded by lush gardens and overlooking the ocean. From May through October, guests can save up to 50 percent with rates from $177/night (a 2-night minimum stay is required).
L’Ermitage from $297/night
Renovated last year, L'Ermitage, a Beverly Hills classic, has 119 over-sized guest rooms with an understated, sleek aesthetic. The rooftop pool wows with views across Hollywood Hills. Snag overnights at a 30 percent discount now through May 31. Rates start from $297/night.
Book online with the Viceroy Hotel Group by March 11.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Viceroy Hotel Group
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Really beautiful hotel! Thank for sharing! I dream of travelling there!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $899 & up -- Hawaii All-Islands Cruises w/Credit & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1649 & up -- Oahu: 4.5-Star Disney Aulani Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $1778 & up -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Nt. Trip w/Air & TourTripMasters.com
- $699 & up -- Cayman Island Vacation Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $215 & up -- Florida: 4-Star Hollywood Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Diplomat
- $129-$169 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort