Learn the best place to view the Roman Forum
While there are great views to be had of the Roman Forum from the terrace balconies on either side of the Palazzo Senatorio, remember the best view may be from the Tabularium, the arcade balcony below the Senatorio building and accessed with admission to the Musei Capitolini.
Thinking of a trip to Rome? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Totally agree. Last trip to Rome was with my 25 yr. old son. I told him I had a surprise for him and brought him down to the arcade balcony for the breathtaking view.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $259 & up -- 3-Night Cruise to Nassau w/Live ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines
- $289 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise incl. St. ThomasCarnival Cruise Lines
- $239 & up -- 4-Nt. Bahamas Cruise w/LeAnn Rimes ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines
- $149-$169 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 25%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $135 & up -- Chicago Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $899 & up -- Ends 4/18: Hawaii 7-Nt. Cruise w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line