Find Paris’s best place to go running
Stay in shape on your Parisian sojourn! The Jardin du Luxembourg has a well-maintained trail around the perimeter frequented by a number of joggers—mostly groups of buff cops. It is one of the few public places where you can spy the French clad in (perfectly matching) athletic wear, which makes for entertaining eye candy as you work up a sweat.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
great,we also have a new electric bike for a short travel,check out our online
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale