Find Paris’s best place to go running
Stay in shape on your Parisian sojourn! The Jardin du Luxembourg has a well-maintained trail around the perimeter frequented by a number of joggers—mostly groups of buff cops. It is one of the few public places where you can spy the French clad in (perfectly matching) athletic wear, which makes for entertaining eye candy as you work up a sweat.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
great,we also have a new electric bike for a short travel,check out our online
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods