Find Paris’s best place to go running
Stay in shape on your Parisian sojourn! The Jardin du Luxembourg has a well-maintained trail around the perimeter frequented by a number of joggers—mostly groups of buff cops. It is one of the few public places where you can spy the French clad in (perfectly matching) athletic wear, which makes for entertaining eye candy as you work up a sweat.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
great,we also have a new electric bike for a short travel,check out our online
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $67-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Kids Eat Free, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $127 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $179 & up -- 3-Day Winter Cruise to the Bahamas on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- 4-Star Washington D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 75% OffBookIt.com
- $1175 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com