Find Paris’s best place to go running
Stay in shape on your Parisian sojourn! The Jardin du Luxembourg has a well-maintained trail around the perimeter frequented by a number of joggers—mostly groups of buff cops. It is one of the few public places where you can spy the French clad in (perfectly matching) athletic wear, which makes for entertaining eye candy as you work up a sweat.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
great,we also have a new electric bike for a short travel,check out our online
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $141 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $251 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 10% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $209 & up -- S.C.: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 35% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $135-$175 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas