Enhance your St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Dublin
Enjoying St. Patrick’s Day on the Emerald Isle? Raise a metaphorical pint to the old masters at the National Gallery of Ireland in Dublin. Their collection holds more than 2,500 paintings and some 10,000 other works. But unlike Europe's largest art museums, the National Gallery can be thoroughly covered in half a day, leaving plenty of time for a more traditional celebration.
Thinking of a trip to Ireland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Ireland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $549 -- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$100 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $77 & up -- Suite at North Myrtle Beach Resort, 40% OffBeach Cove Resort
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- Charleston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $649 & up -- 7-Day Cruise to Adriatic Sea & Italy w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 & up -- Florida 4-Star Cape Coral Resort, 30% OffThe Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village