Enhance your St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Dublin
Enjoying St. Patrick’s Day on the Emerald Isle? Raise a metaphorical pint to the old masters at the National Gallery of Ireland in Dublin. Their collection holds more than 2,500 paintings and some 10,000 other works. But unlike Europe's largest art museums, the National Gallery can be thoroughly covered in half a day, leaving plenty of time for a more traditional celebration.
Thinking of a trip to Ireland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Ireland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2199 -- Luxe Tahiti 7-Night Cruise w/$300 Credit, $1200 OffWindstar Cruises
- $169 & up -- Charleston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $110 & up -- Boston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $49 & up -- Atlantic City Hotel Sale incl. Extras & CreditsAtlantic City
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises
- $549 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Spring, $440 OffRoyal Caribbean