Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $119-$139 -- Hilton Head 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 30% OffHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $80 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $499 -- Oceanview: 5-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & CreditPriceline Cruises
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France