Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $1329* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $98-$126 -- St. Louis Hotel at Arch w/Breakfast, Save 40%Hampton Inn St. Louis-Downtown (At the Gateway Arch)