Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $732* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $999 & up -- Ireland Trips & Castle Stays, Save up to $450Tourism Ireland
- $1499 & up -- Ecuador: 6-Night Trip w/Air, Tours and MealsFriendly Planet Travel
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $239 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 20% OffSheraton Boston
- $799 & up -- Hilton All-Incl. Jamaica Escape w/Air; $590 OffCheapCaribbean.com