Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2949 & up -- Tahiti & Fiji 23-Day Cruise w/Balcony CabinCarnival Cruise Lines
- $270 & up -- Boston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $224 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Summer, Reg. $400The Westin New York Times Square
- $229 & up -- 3-Night Cruise to Nassau w/Live ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines
- $935* & up -- KLM: Europe Spring Fares (R/T, incl. Tax)KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines
- $209 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Reg. $450The Westin New York Grand Central