Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Where to Eat in Montreal Now
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1065 & up -- 6-Nt. Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1474 -- Oceanview: 12-Nt. Europe Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2105 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1541 & up -- Fiji Islands & Auckland 6 Nts. w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com