Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $79 -- Orlando Resort near Universal incl. Weekends, 40% OffWyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- $94 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through SpringStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $499 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bermuda Cruise w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $116 & up -- Houston: Westin Oaks at the Galleria, Save $150The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview