Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- $2799 -- 10-Night Alaska Cruise w/Tips, $200 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $159 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $700* & up -- Top Europe Fare Deals on 4-Star Airline, R/TAir France
- $129 -- Palm Beach: Famed 4-Diamond Golf Resort, 40% OffPGA National Resort & Spa