Prepare for your Argentina escape with this tip
Be prepared on your Argentinean adventure and utilize local resources. Buenos Aires’ official tourism body runs a free, 24-hour tourist-assistance hotline with English-speaking operators. From inside Argentina, call 0800/999–2838.
Thinking of a trip to Argentina? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Argentina Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $2999 -- 20-Nt. China Vacation w/Yangtze River Cruise & AirChina National Tourism Office
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $309 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fare Sale into 2015, One WayVirgin America