Play safely on Costa Rica's beaches with this tip
Enjoy the beaches of Costa Rica safely. Take great care at beaches that drop off steeply as you enter the water. This is an indicator not only of large waves that crash straight onto the shore but also of strong currents. Watch what the locals are doing before you venture out into the waves&whether you're swimming or surfing.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 -- Australia 12-Night, 3-City Vacation w/Air & ToursGoway Travel
- $2345* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1129 & up -- 5-Nt. All-Incl. Costa Rica Beach Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $2649 -- Australia 11-Nt. City & Beach Trip w/Air, $990 OffArtisan Traveler
- $203-$243 -- Carlsbad 4-Star Resort Near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa