Take home cocktail history from Buenos Aires
Searching for a unique Argentinean souvenir? At the Plaza Dorrego in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of San Telmo, look for antique glass soda siphons that once adorned every bar top in Buenos Aires. Classic colors are green and turquoise, and they make an excellent conversation piece—over cocktails—when you get home.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $185 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $116 & up -- Houston: Westin Oaks at the Galleria, Save $150The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $116 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 55% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $249-$259 -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 30%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale