Take home cocktail history from Buenos Aires
Searching for a unique Argentinean souvenir? At the Plaza Dorrego in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of San Telmo, look for antique glass soda siphons that once adorned every bar top in Buenos Aires. Classic colors are green and turquoise, and they make an excellent conversation piece—over cocktails—when you get home.
Thinking of a trip to Buenos Aires? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Buenos Aires Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com