Learn to perform this lucky ritual the right way
Everyone knows the famous legend that if you throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain you will ensure a return trip to the Eternal City. Be sure to do the ritual the right way: Toss a coin with your right hand over your left shoulder (or left hand over your right shoulder), with your back to the fountain.
Thinking of a trip to Rome? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $629 & up -- Riviera Maya: Beachside Escape w/Air, Save $320CheapCaribbean.com
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel