Use this tip to save in Barcelona
Before you book a hotel in Barcelona, consider apartment rentals as an alternative lodging option. Not only do some apartment rentals offer savings over hotels, they're also often in neighborhoods local residents live in, so they've got grocery stores and inexpensive restaurant options.
Thinking of a trip to Barcelona? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Barcelona Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Good points! It help~~
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays