Use this tip to find the best lodging rates in Belize
Traveling on a budget? During the off-season (May–November) in Belize, lodging properties often have walk-in rates that are up to a third less than advertised rates. But you'll usually have to ask for them, as otherwise you'll pay the regular rate.
Thinking of a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $195 & up -- 4-Diamond Hotel in Times Square, Save 40%Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet