Two Luxury Cruise Lines Launch Sales
If you’re looking to set out on an upper-crust cruise vacation, but don’t quite have the high society bankroll to fund it, you’re in luck. Two luxury small-ship cruise lines have recently launched promotions that reduce rates on sailings to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, China, Egypt, and beyond, by 25 to 40 percent. Just hurry—the best berths are sure to book up fast, and one of these deals expires as soon as Wednesday, February 29.
Silversea Slashes Rates on Select 2012 Sailings
High-end all-suite cruise line Silversea has slashed rates on select sailings through November, with discounted fares starting from $1,999 per person. Plus, they’re offering additional onboard spending credits of up to $1,500 per suite (redeemable for shore excursions, spa treatments, and more). Set sail on reduced-rate small-ship voyages like a 9-night spring Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barbados, now marked down as much as 40 percent off (embarks April 3; discounted rates from $2,499/person, plus $1,000 in onboard spending credit per suite); or, try a weeklong cruise from Athens to Venice this fall, which also reflects savings of as much as 40 percent off (embarks September 24; discounted rates from $1,999/person, plus $500 in onboard spending credit per suite). Though there’s no expiration date listed for this offer, note that promotional fares are based upon availability—book ASAP, before you miss the boat on these savings. www.silversea.com
Sanctuary Retreats Discounts China & Egypt River Cruises by 25%
Luxury tour operator Sanctuary Retreats is discounting select river cruises by 25 percent. Savings-savvy travelers who book by February 29 can nab priced-to-go sailings in exotic Egypt or China. Sail through China’s Three Gorges region on a 3- to 4-night itinerary aboard the Sanctuary M.S. Yangzi Explorer, and enjoy extras like Tai Chi, calligraphy classes, and Chinese cooking instruction (embarks on select dates from March through September; rates from $1,296/person). Or, cruise along the Nile in the company of expert Egyptologists aboard the Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer’s 3- to 4-night offerings (embarks on select dates through April; rates from $275; discount excludes suites). www.sanctuaryretreats.com
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Sanctuary Retreats
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $4.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1399 & up -- Luxe Ireland: 5-Star Vacation w/Car & AirAer Lingus Vacations
- $1190 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Trip w/Air, Car & 4-Star HotelsGreat Value Vacations
- $169 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $219 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 20% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $179-$229 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter