Two Luxury Cruise Lines Launch Sales
If you’re looking to set out on an upper-crust cruise vacation, but don’t quite have the high society bankroll to fund it, you’re in luck. Two luxury small-ship cruise lines have recently launched promotions that reduce rates on sailings to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, China, Egypt, and beyond, by 25 to 40 percent. Just hurry—the best berths are sure to book up fast, and one of these deals expires as soon as Wednesday, February 29.
Silversea Slashes Rates on Select 2012 Sailings
High-end all-suite cruise line Silversea has slashed rates on select sailings through November, with discounted fares starting from $1,999 per person. Plus, they’re offering additional onboard spending credits of up to $1,500 per suite (redeemable for shore excursions, spa treatments, and more). Set sail on reduced-rate small-ship voyages like a 9-night spring Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barbados, now marked down as much as 40 percent off (embarks April 3; discounted rates from $2,499/person, plus $1,000 in onboard spending credit per suite); or, try a weeklong cruise from Athens to Venice this fall, which also reflects savings of as much as 40 percent off (embarks September 24; discounted rates from $1,999/person, plus $500 in onboard spending credit per suite). Though there’s no expiration date listed for this offer, note that promotional fares are based upon availability—book ASAP, before you miss the boat on these savings. www.silversea.com
Sanctuary Retreats Discounts China & Egypt River Cruises by 25%
Luxury tour operator Sanctuary Retreats is discounting select river cruises by 25 percent. Savings-savvy travelers who book by February 29 can nab priced-to-go sailings in exotic Egypt or China. Sail through China’s Three Gorges region on a 3- to 4-night itinerary aboard the Sanctuary M.S. Yangzi Explorer, and enjoy extras like Tai Chi, calligraphy classes, and Chinese cooking instruction (embarks on select dates from March through September; rates from $1,296/person). Or, cruise along the Nile in the company of expert Egyptologists aboard the Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer’s 3- to 4-night offerings (embarks on select dates through April; rates from $275; discount excludes suites). www.sanctuaryretreats.com
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Sanctuary Retreats
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1965 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1639 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore & Hong Kong 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com