Exclusive Deal at the BodyHoliday in St. Lucia
The Deal: Do your body a favor and treat yourself to a wellness vacation at the BodyHoliday in St. Lucia. The upscale, all-inclusive fitness and spa resort sits at the northwestern tip of the island and underwent a substantial revamp last year. Expect a new infinity-edge pool and boardwalk, a refurbished Cariblue restaurant (with a new-and-improved health menu), and an expanded watersports center. The stellar Moroccan-style spa comes with a relaxation courtyard touting a mosaic-tiled fountain, pool, and Ayurvedic temple. The resort’s benchmark mantra remains the same, catering to its four pillars of body health (relaxation, restorative beauty, exercise, and diet), with an activity-packed daily schedule, including everything from yoga and Pilates to fencing and scuba diving. Fodors.com readers can soothe their minds and bodies this spring (from March through May) with a 20 percent discount off rates and the single supplement, plus a $250 spa credit per stay.
Expert Tip: While rates may seem on the high side at first glance, they actually include all meals, premium-brand cocktails, wines, one daily spa treatment per guest, and all activities, which run the gamut from diving, tennis, and fitness and golf lessons to motorized water sports, personal trainer workouts, archery, and fencing.
The Details: Reduced all-inclusive rates start from $464 per person, per night, for a Luxury Room. The $250 spa credit can be used for additional, specialized treatments. This deal must be booked by March 20. Note that the discount is not valid for Single Garden Rooms, Grand Luxury Oceanfront Suites, or the Penthouse.
Book It: Call 800/544-2883 and mention code FOD12.
Thinking of a trip to St. Lucia? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our St. Lucia Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: Courtesy The BodyHoliday
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $2580* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand