Exclusive Deal at the BodyHoliday in St. Lucia
The Deal: Do your body a favor and treat yourself to a wellness vacation at the BodyHoliday in St. Lucia. The upscale, all-inclusive fitness and spa resort sits at the northwestern tip of the island and underwent a substantial revamp last year. Expect a new infinity-edge pool and boardwalk, a refurbished Cariblue restaurant (with a new-and-improved health menu), and an expanded watersports center. The stellar Moroccan-style spa comes with a relaxation courtyard touting a mosaic-tiled fountain, pool, and Ayurvedic temple. The resort’s benchmark mantra remains the same, catering to its four pillars of body health (relaxation, restorative beauty, exercise, and diet), with an activity-packed daily schedule, including everything from yoga and Pilates to fencing and scuba diving. Fodors.com readers can soothe their minds and bodies this spring (from March through May) with a 20 percent discount off rates and the single supplement, plus a $250 spa credit per stay.
Expert Tip: While rates may seem on the high side at first glance, they actually include all meals, premium-brand cocktails, wines, one daily spa treatment per guest, and all activities, which run the gamut from diving, tennis, and fitness and golf lessons to motorized water sports, personal trainer workouts, archery, and fencing.
The Details: Reduced all-inclusive rates start from $464 per person, per night, for a Luxury Room. The $250 spa credit can be used for additional, specialized treatments. This deal must be booked by March 20. Note that the discount is not valid for Single Garden Rooms, Grand Luxury Oceanfront Suites, or the Penthouse.
Book It: Call 800/544-2883 and mention code FOD12.
Thinking of a trip to St. Lucia? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our St. Lucia Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: Courtesy The BodyHoliday
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $459 & up -- Weeklong Canada & New England CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $169 & up -- Charleston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $519 & up -- Alaska: 7-Night Summer Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $118 & up -- Philadelphia Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Havana Vacation w/Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $2399 & up -- Luxury European Cruises incl. Free HotelWindstar Cruises