Find a less crowded archaelogical site in Mexico with this tip
The archaeological site at Cobá in Mexico is often overlooked by visitors who opt for better-known Tulum. This site is less crowded, giving you a chance to immerse yourself in ancient culture. If you plan on walking, expect to cover anywhere between 5 and 6 km (3 and 4 mi).
Thinking of a trip to Mexico? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Mexico Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
There's a reason why all the peolpe go to tulum, and better-known has nothing to do with it.
Good guide and this would be helpful for those who are fond of travelling.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $69 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $183* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into November, One WayVirgin America
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $1599 -- Alaska 11-Night Cruise & Hotel Package, Save $860CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown