Find a less crowded archaelogical site in Mexico with this tip
The archaeological site at Cobá in Mexico is often overlooked by visitors who opt for better-known Tulum. This site is less crowded, giving you a chance to immerse yourself in ancient culture. If you plan on walking, expect to cover anywhere between 5 and 6 km (3 and 4 mi).
Thinking of a trip to Mexico? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Mexico Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
There's a reason why all the peolpe go to tulum, and better-known has nothing to do with it.
Good guide and this would be helpful for those who are fond of travelling.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015