Find out how to get your coffee fix on the slopes of Lake Tahoe
Hitting the slopes in Lake Tahoe? Now there's no need to stop at the lodge for a hot drink. Squaw Valley's Gold Coast Demo Center features the world's only ski-up Starbucks window. Enjoy a pick-me-up without having to break stride!
Thinking of a trip to Tahoe? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Lake Tahoe Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina