Find out how to get your coffee fix on the slopes of Lake Tahoe
Hitting the slopes in Lake Tahoe? Now there's no need to stop at the lodge for a hot drink. Squaw Valley's Gold Coast Demo Center features the world's only ski-up Starbucks window. Enjoy a pick-me-up without having to break stride!
Thinking of a trip to Tahoe? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Lake Tahoe Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $109 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $479 & up -- Punta Cana Suite: 5 All-Inclusive Nights w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central