Find out how to get your coffee fix on the slopes of Lake Tahoe
Hitting the slopes in Lake Tahoe? Now there's no need to stop at the lodge for a hot drink. Squaw Valley's Gold Coast Demo Center features the world's only ski-up Starbucks window. Enjoy a pick-me-up without having to break stride!
Thinking of a trip to Tahoe? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Lake Tahoe Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1550 -- Luxe Israel: 7-Night Tour Package w/5-Star HotelsAmerica Israel Travel
- $2275 & up -- 9-Nt. Prague, Vienna & Budapest Trip w/ToursTrafalgar Tours
- $139 -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% OffSonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- $129 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. WeekendsCartwright Hotel Union Square
- $159-$199 -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte