Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $689 & up -- Punta Cana: Luxe All-Inclusive Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $939 & up -- Costa Rica: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $99-$109 -- St. Louis Hotel into Baseball Season, Save 40%St. Louis City Center Hotel
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
- $939 & up -- Luxe Bermuda Fairmont Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com