Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $309-$339 -- Suite at Waikiki Resort w/Beach Pkg., Save $200Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- $1561* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort
- $169 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel During Summer, 35% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2544* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand