Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com