Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $8.89 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line