Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1965 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com