Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $251 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 10% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $289 & up -- 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 10% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $99-$109 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel on Weekdays, 35% OffSheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $1179 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com