Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- 15 Jaw-Dropping Hotels in the Caribbean
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $139-$162 -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort