Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $127 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 25%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $259 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $1045 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & TransferTripMasters.com
- $529 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to the Bahamas, $190 OffRoyal Caribbean
- $63 & up -- NorCal: Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $95-$99 -- Dallas Hotel near Galleria over Weekends, 50% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria