Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Washington State
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- $81* & up -- Flights to Phoenix in Spring & Summer (R/T)Visit Phoenix
- $129 -- Palm Beach: Famed 4-Diamond Golf Resort, 40% OffPGA National Resort & Spa
- $2950 & up -- 9-Night Europe Tour incl. London, Paris & RomeTrafalgar Tours
- $498* & up -- South America Business Fares from U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $1602 & up -- Venice Florence & Rome 8-Nt Trip w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $85 -- VA: Williamsburg Cozy 2-Bedroom Escape w/PoolGreensprings Vacation Resort