Learn which produce is safe in Costa Rica
The variety of produce available in Costa Rica is wonderful, but be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com