Use this tip to make the most of a Friday night in Maui
Bring some culture to your weekend in Maui. Spend a Friday afternoon exploring Front Street, and then dine in town and hang around for Art Night, when the galleries stay open into the evening and entertainment fills the streets.
Thinking of a trip to Maui? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maui Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line