Use this tip to get around Puerto Rico hassle-free
If you're in Puerto Rico and lose your guidebook, not to worry. Every town has its own culture trolley, offering a historic guided tour of that area's highlights. The trolleys are often free. Stops can generally be found in the town's plaza, in front of its city hall.
Thinking of a trip to Puerto Rico? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Puerto Rico Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $58 -- Ireland: Bunratty Castle Medieval Banquet & ShowTourism Ireland
- $99 -- FL: Four-Diamond Resort w/ F&B Credit, 50% OffRenaissance World Golf Resort
- $1070 & up -- Barbados: 5-Nt. All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- 25% Off -- Amtrak Northeast Regional FaresAmtrak
- $2999 -- Monte Carlo to Rome: Luxe 7-Night Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $129 -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. WeekendsCartwright Hotel Union Square