Use this tip to get around Puerto Rico hassle-free
If you're in Puerto Rico and lose your guidebook, not to worry. Every town has its own culture trolley, offering a historic guided tour of that area's highlights. The trolleys are often free. Stops can generally be found in the town's plaza, in front of its city hall.
Thinking of a trip to Puerto Rico? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Puerto Rico Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- Long Weekend in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- What to Pack: 10 Essential Beach Vacation Beauty Products
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- How to Plan a Geocaching Vacation
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $349 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $249* -- Seattle to Fairbanks this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita
- $929 & up -- All-Suite Punta Cana 4-Night Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $58* -- San Jose to Los Angeles this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $699 & up -- Cabo All-Incl. Vacation w/Spa Credit, 25% OffCheapCaribbean.com