Use this tip to get around Puerto Rico hassle-free
If you're in Puerto Rico and lose your guidebook, not to worry. Every town has its own culture trolley, offering a historic guided tour of that area's highlights. The trolleys are often free. Stops can generally be found in the town's plaza, in front of its city hall.
Thinking of a trip to Puerto Rico? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Puerto Rico Travel Guide.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Summer 2013 Guide to New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers