Avoid a major mix-up in Martinique with this tip
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table? Well don't get confused: CASINO is the name of a supermarket chain on this Caribbean island. Follow signs for CASINO and you could end up with the wrong kind of chips!
Thinking of a trip to Martinique? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Martinique Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com