Avoid a major mix-up in Martinique with this tip
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table? Well don't get confused: CASINO is the name of a supermarket chain on this Caribbean island. Follow signs for CASINO and you could end up with the wrong kind of chips!
Thinking of a trip to Martinique? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Martinique Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $80 & up -- Maryland: New Top-Rated Wellness Hotel, 20% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $196 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Aruba Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $399 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Caribbean Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises
- $86 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com