Avoid a major mix-up in Martinique with this tip
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table? Well don't get confused: CASINO is the name of a supermarket chain on this Caribbean island. Follow signs for CASINO and you could end up with the wrong kind of chips!
Thinking of a trip to Martinique? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Martinique Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1399 -- Ecuador: 7-Nt. Trip w/Amazon Tour & Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $169 & up -- Charleston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $529 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to the Bahamas, $190 OffRoyal Caribbean
- $529 & up -- 8-Day Alaska Cruise incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Lines
- $1843 & up -- Spain: 6-Nt., 2-City w/Air & Wine TastingsGreat Value Vacations
- $108 & up -- Los Angeles Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago