Avoid a major mix-up in Martinique with this tip
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table? Well don't get confused: CASINO is the name of a supermarket chain on this Caribbean island. Follow signs for CASINO and you could end up with the wrong kind of chips!
Thinking of a trip to Martinique? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Martinique Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $267 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 30% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $1052 -- Budapest to Vienna: 3-Nt. Danube River CruiseAvalon Waterways
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $224 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $185-$265 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffWestin St. Francis
- $699 -- Costa Rica: 4-Star All-Incl. Riu Vacation w/AirApple Vacations