Avoid a major mix-up in Martinique with this tip
Spending some time in Martinique and looking to enjoy a couple rounds at the poker table? Well don't get confused: CASINO is the name of a supermarket chain on this Caribbean island. Follow signs for CASINO and you could end up with the wrong kind of chips!
Thinking of a trip to Martinique? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Martinique Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $249 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, 20% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $251 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 10% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $1999 & up -- Escorted Vacations to Hong Kong, China & MacauHong Kong Tourism Board
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort