Light up the night with this diving tip!
A night dive at Shark-Ray Alley in Belize is a special treat: bioluminescence causes the water to light up, and many nocturnal animals emerge, such as octopus and spider crab. Because of the strong current you'll need above-average swimming skills, especially at night.
Thinking of a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $699 -- 10-Night Panama Canal Cruise on Holland AmericaCruise.com
- $156 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Oceanfront ResortBookIt.com
- $127 & up -- SF: Fisherman's Wharf Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $195BookIt.com
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $198 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com