Light up the night with this diving tip!
A night dive at Shark-Ray Alley in Belize is a special treat: bioluminescence causes the water to light up, and many nocturnal animals emerge, such as octopus and spider crab. Because of the strong current you'll need above-average swimming skills, especially at night.
Thinking of a trip to Belize? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Belize Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $269 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $69 -- Orlando Hotel in Summer w/Park Shuttles, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $198 & up -- Aruba: Luxe Adults-Only, All-Incl. Beach ResortBookIt.com