Fodor's 80 Degrees: Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots for 2012
Fodor's 80 Degrees by the Sea is our new beach vacation finder that helps you identify your perfect seaside escapes by taking a photo quiz. Just choose the images that suit your travel style and tastes, and 80 Degrees does the work.
From secluded, romantic getaways to family friendly locales and more, 80 Degrees searches more than 65 destinations, including the top vacation areas in the Caribbean, Mexico, Florida, Hawaii, Belize, and Costa Rica. Based on the photos you've chosen, it also generates customized recommendations for hotels, restaurants, and sights.
Find your best beach vacation spots now!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $100 & up -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Hotel in Winter, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $894 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $189 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific