Deal Celebrates First Ever Direct Flights from Boston to Asia
Japanese travel agency KIE/Kintetsu International, in partnership with Japan Airlines, is now offering travelers a multi-day package that includes the first ever non-stop flights from Boston to Tokyo.
Starting at $1547.50, the five-day air and land package includes round-trip airfare and airport transfer to and from Narita Airport, as well as a three-night hotel stay at the four-star Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu in the center of the capital city. In addition, travelers can combine this value package with optional tours, Japan Rail Passes, or extensions to stay longer in Tokyo or elsewhere in Japan.
"What makes this package attractive for travelers in the New England area is not only the affordability, but the flight convenience and accessibility never seen before from Boston," says Bill Sarcona, Assistant General Manager for KIE/Kintetsu International.
In the past, travelers from Boston to Tokyo had to connect in another state-side hub; New York, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Los Angeles were the only other American cities offering direct service to Tokyo. Now, the non-stop flight shaves at least two hours off travel time and saves passengers roughly $200-$600 per ticket, not to mention the hassle usually associated with a transfer.
To book this package, visit KIE online or call 1-800-422-3481. The promotion continues through March 31, 2012, though prices may fluctuate for departures after February 29.
Thinking of a trip to Tokyo?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Tokyo Guide.
Photo Credit: Hozo-mon Gate via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $1339 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- 25% Off -- Amtrak Northeast Regional FaresAmtrak
- $4549 -- Australia Outback, Reef & Melbourne Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $99 & up -- Phoenix, Tucson & Scottsdale Resorts; Half OffVisit Arizona
- $5299 -- Buenos Aires & Cape Horn 12-Nt. Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel