Frontier Airlines Announces New Denver Routes
Frontier Airlines announced last week that it will be launching five new routes from its hub in Denver, Colorado. New non-stop service to Bloomington/Normal, Illinois and Cedar Rapids, Iowa will run year-round, while seasonal routes will run to Bellingham, Washington, Great Falls, Montana and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. As part of the launch, special introductory fares starting from $60 each way are available through February 29th, for travel through mid- to late-June.
"Adding low-fare service to these five new destinations from Denver is another sign of our ongoing commitment to our hometown," says Frontier president and CEO David Siegel, noting that the addition of the new services makes Frontier the only low-cost airline flying between Denver and both Cedar Rapids and Great Falls.
In addition, Frontier will be expanding services out of Denver and Colorado Springs later in the spring. For more information and to book reservations visit their website.
Photo Credit: Frontier Jet via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $119 -- Wisconsin: 4-Star Lake Geneva Resort into SpringGrand Geneva Resort
- $119 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Drinks, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $849-$952 -- Fiji & South Pacific Fare Sale (Roundtrip)Fiji Airways
- $259 & up -- Atlantis Summer Sale w/$200 in Credit, 50% OffAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $89 -- Myrtle Beach Luxe 1-Bedroom Flat at Top-Rated ResortNorth Beach Plantation
- $1597* & up -- Business Class Flights to Europe, RoundtripSkylux Travel