Frontier Airlines Announces New Denver Routes
Frontier Airlines announced last week that it will be launching five new routes from its hub in Denver, Colorado. New non-stop service to Bloomington/Normal, Illinois and Cedar Rapids, Iowa will run year-round, while seasonal routes will run to Bellingham, Washington, Great Falls, Montana and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. As part of the launch, special introductory fares starting from $60 each way are available through February 29th, for travel through mid- to late-June.
"Adding low-fare service to these five new destinations from Denver is another sign of our ongoing commitment to our hometown," says Frontier president and CEO David Siegel, noting that the addition of the new services makes Frontier the only low-cost airline flying between Denver and both Cedar Rapids and Great Falls.
In addition, Frontier will be expanding services out of Denver and Colorado Springs later in the spring. For more information and to book reservations visit their website.
Photo Credit: Frontier Jet via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $134 & up -- Orlando: 4-Star Hotel near Disney, Save 35%Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- $723* & up -- Europe Winter Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fare Sale into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $179 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel into Fall, 45% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand