Frontier Airlines Announces New Denver Routes
Frontier Airlines announced last week that it will be launching five new routes from its hub in Denver, Colorado. New non-stop service to Bloomington/Normal, Illinois and Cedar Rapids, Iowa will run year-round, while seasonal routes will run to Bellingham, Washington, Great Falls, Montana and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. As part of the launch, special introductory fares starting from $60 each way are available through February 29th, for travel through mid- to late-June.
"Adding low-fare service to these five new destinations from Denver is another sign of our ongoing commitment to our hometown," says Frontier president and CEO David Siegel, noting that the addition of the new services makes Frontier the only low-cost airline flying between Denver and both Cedar Rapids and Great Falls.
In addition, Frontier will be expanding services out of Denver and Colorado Springs later in the spring. For more information and to book reservations visit their website.
Photo Credit: Frontier Jet via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
- $99 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 50% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $849 & up -- Cancun: Riu 4-Star, 4-Night Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $109-$149 -- San Diego Escape w/Upgrade & Parking, 60% OffTown and Country Resort Hotel
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel