Navigate the streets of Costa Rica like a pro with this tip
In towns and cities in Costa Rica, each block is assumed to be 100 meters, although some blocks may be much longer and some may be shorter. So if someone tells you to head down the road 500 meters, they mean five blocks.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Washington State
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- $2299 -- Ireland Escorted 12-Night Spring VacationGlobus
- $5299 -- Buenos Aires & Cape Horn 12-Nt. Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $1550 -- Luxe Israel: 7-Night Tour Package w/5-Star HotelsAmerica Israel Travel
- $89 -- D.C.-Area Hotel thru Summer w/Breakfast & Wi-FiSheraton College Park North
- $159 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $209 & up -- Ends 5/30: Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksNorwegian Cruise Line