Navigate the streets of Costa Rica like a pro with this tip
In towns and cities in Costa Rica, each block is assumed to be 100 meters, although some blocks may be much longer and some may be shorter. So if someone tells you to head down the road 500 meters, they mean five blocks.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $82-$93 -- NYC Hotel near Times Square w/Wi-Fi, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line