Navigate the streets of Costa Rica like a pro with this tip
In towns and cities in Costa Rica, each block is assumed to be 100 meters, although some blocks may be much longer and some may be shorter. So if someone tells you to head down the road 500 meters, they mean five blocks.
Thinking of a trip to Costa Rica? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Costa Rica Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $905 & up -- 6-Nt. Rome & Athens Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $111 & up -- Niagara Falls: 4-Star Waterpark Hotel, Save 30%Sheraton on the Falls at Falls View Resort
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com