Take a mid-day music break when touring London with this tip
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
- $1199 -- Balcony: 2015 Alaska Cruises w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $69 & up -- FL: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $325 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 20%Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach