Take a mid-day music break when touring London with this tip
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $898 & up -- Costa Rica 6-Nights w/Air, Hotels & TransfersTripMasters.com
- $139 & up -- San Francisco Hotels on Sale, up to 40% OffSan Francisco Travel
- $129 & up -- 4- & 5-Star New York City Hotels, up to 65% Offtrivago
- $1399 -- Asia: 2-Week Celebrity Cruise w/$1000 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet