Take a mid-day music break when touring London with this tip
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $69-$74 -- Orlando Resort w/Shuttles to Parks, 35% OffHoliday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista
- $89 -- FL: Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel w/Upgrade, 40% OffPlaza Beach Resort & Spa
- $519 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199 & up -- Norwegian Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $799 & up -- Cozumel All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $119 -- Wisconsin: 4-Star Lake Geneva Resort into SpringGrand Geneva Resort