Take a mid-day music break when touring London with this tip
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $47* & up -- Ends 10/21: One-Day Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue