Take a mid-day music break when touring London with this tip
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
Thinking of a trip to London? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online London Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $1101 & up -- Choice of Cities: Ireland Trip w/Car & AirfareAer Lingus Vacations
- $1599 & up -- Dublin, Kerry & Galway in Summer w/Car & AirAer Lingus Vacations
- $2799 -- Luxe 8-Night Italy, Croatia & Greece Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $1302 & up -- Dublin, Limerick & Galway w/Air & RailGreat Value Vacations
- $968-$999 -- Ireland 4-Star, 4-City Escape w/Air, Save $340Tourism Ireland