Explore the added benefits of staying at a Disneyland hotel in California
You can charge anything you buy at Disneyland or Disneyland California Adventure, such as food and souvenirs, to your room, so you don't have to carry around a lot of cash. (This doesn't hold true for Downtown Disney, though.)
Thinking of a trip to Los Angeles? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Los Angeles Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
The problem with that is that you still have to pay for the things you buy. It's too easy to lose track of how much money you have used up.
Thanks for sharing nice post on Disneyland hotel in California. Like it
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $99 & up -- Virginia: Leaf-Peeping Hotel Deals , Save 45%Virginia Tourism