Explore the added benefits of staying at a Disneyland hotel in California
You can charge anything you buy at Disneyland or Disneyland California Adventure, such as food and souvenirs, to your room, so you don't have to carry around a lot of cash. (This doesn't hold true for Downtown Disney, though.)
Thinking of a trip to Los Angeles? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Los Angeles Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
The problem with that is that you still have to pay for the things you buy. It's too easy to lose track of how much money you have used up.
Thanks for sharing nice post on Disneyland hotel in California. Like it
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com