Treat your Valentine to unforgettable NYC views today
If you happen to be in New York today, treat your Valentine to the unforgettable views at the Top of the Rock—the 67th floor observation deck at 30 Rockefeller Plaza. From six to eight pm, stop in for live music and buy your loved one a glass of Champagne while taking in the breathtaking cityscape.
Thinking of a trip to New York City? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online New York City Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1399 & up -- Luxe Ireland: 5-Star Vacation w/Car & AirAer Lingus Vacations
- $11.85 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $129-$189 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $119 -- Famed 5-Star Resort near Scottsdale w/$50 CreditBoulders Resort and Spa
- $752* & up -- Flights to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN